You can order any of our products by telephone or online for delivery to an address of your choice. We aim to ship all orders placed by 2pm on weekdays on the same day. Orders placed after 2pm on a Friday will be dispatched the following Monday, or if there is a Bank Holiday, on Tuesday. In circumstances of exceptionally high order volumes, this may not always achievable. We will contact you if there is a problem.
Royal Mail 1st Class is offered as standard with a delivery aim of 1-2 working days.
- Royal Mail achieves this the majority of the time but items are only considered lost 10 working days after due date.
- Your unique tracking number will be provided with shipping confirmation. Please note that a signature may be required on receipt. If you are not at home, Royal Mail will leave their contact details for you to arrange a redelivery or collect from your local Post Office.
- Due to covid-19 safety measures, Royal Mail is delivering all items on a "no touch" basis.
All orders over £50 in value are entitled to free standard UK delivery.
For all other orders, postage charges are between £4 - £5.50 depending on the weight of items ordered.
You can also select Guaranteed Next-Day Delivery by 1pm at the checkout, and within London, Same Day Courier options are available (if ordering before 12pm). These are charged at a higher rate.
Click & Collect at our 192 Pavilion Road boutique is also available. Please note we cannot arrange Click & Collect at a third party location or at a location of your choice, but only at our own store.
If an item is not signed for and returned to us by the mail service, we can arrange to redeliver but this will incur additional shipping costs.
We ship worldwide via the Royal Mail ‘Signed & Tracked’ service. Your unique tracking number will be provided with shipping confirmation. Charges starting from £10 are calculated automatically on the individual weight of products ordered.
Royal Mail delivery aim for international parcels is around 6-8 working days. This is achieved most of the time but please note that maximum delivery time may be up to 20 working days for Europe, 25 working days for elsewhere.
Your purchase will need to be signed for. Use your tracking number with your local mail provider to arrange a redelivery or a local collection.
Please note there may be additional duties and taxes applied before you can receive your shipment. These local duties and taxes are to be paid by the recipient. Cosmetics à la Carte Ltd is not required to inform you of such additional costs and is not required to refund such costs.
Cosmetics à la Carte Ltd is not responsible for any local charges that may occur nor can we be held responsible for delays due to customs activities, Royal Mail backlogs, adverse weather or industrial action. We have no control over any third party's processing and delivery times.
EU DELIVERIES BREXIT UPDATE
For deliveries from existing customers into the EU please email us at [email protected] There may be additional duties and taxes, and a minimum order value in operation.
100% Satisfaction Guarantee
RETURNS & EXCHANGES POLICY
We hope you love our products as much as we do, but if you are unhappy with your purchase for any reason please get in touch. Our policies are as follows.
Any unopened product are eligible for a full refund or exchange within 30 days of purchase with proof of purchase.
A product that has been opened or used but which you are not completely satisfied with can be returned for an exchange within 30 days of purchase with proof of purchase.
This policy covers all items in our ready to wear range, and bespoke blended foundation and concealer - but excludes bespoke blended lipstick and any other product created to your specification.
If the product you are returning is more than 10% used or emptied into another container, no refund or exchange is possible.
All returns require:
1) the original purchase receipt or record on our system
2) the physical return of the product to our shop or head office.
- We can only refund via the original purchase method. For refunds of items purchased with a gift voucher, or given as a gift, we can only offer an exchange, and in every case, we must be able to trace the donor of the item.
- Product credit may be granted instead of a refund, but this must be used within 30 days.
- You can only exchange or refund purchases from a retail partner/stockist/reseller directly from the retail partner where the item was purchased.
- Items purchased in a sale or at a discount may be ineligible for return, please consult the T&Cs of the promotion in each case.
- With all refunds, please note it can take your card provider 3 to 5 working days to credit your account after it has been processed.
HOW TO GET A REFUND
Free Returns In Person
The quickest way to obtain a refund may be in person at our 192 Pavilion Road flagship boutique. You need to have the original receipt and payment card with you as proof of purchase, as well as the product you wish to return.
Free Returns By Post - UK
Follow our self-service returns process with Royal Mail Tracked Returns
- Pack up the item(s) to be returned in either the original shipping packaging or a box of your choice – but please note it must be smaller than 61cm (L) x - 46cm (W) x 46cm (D)
- Identify your order number – listed on the email order confirmation. (If they ordered by phone, use their name instead when prompted)
- Click the link here to visit the Royal Mail Returns Portal and select the following options on the site.
- Click "Box/bag"
- Click "Yes" as our packaging is less than 20kg and smaller than 61cm (L) x - 46cm (W) x 46cm (D)
- Select a reason for your return
- Enter your name and address
- Complete the process and generate a label
- Print off the label, attach to the package and take to your local Post Office for despatch
If you do not have a printer at home, contact Head Office on 020 7622 2318 as we can post a label if need be.
Once we have received your return our Customer Service Team will contact you.
At the present time we regret we do not offer a free returns service internationally. If you wish to send an item back to us, you must meet the costs of international tracked shipping yourself. If you wish to choose this route, please contact Customer Service before shipping your item. We cannot be responsible for any items shipped without prior notification, that are then not received.
Problems With Your Order
CANCELLING YOUR ORDER
You have the statutory right to cancel your order at any time up to 14 days after the receipt of the item. Please be aware that orders are usually processed on the same day that they are received. Simply call our mail order team on +44 (0)20 7622 2318 during our opening hours or email [email protected] with your name, address and order reference number.
DAMAGE IN TRANSIT
If you notice a package is damaged, please in the first instance do not accept it.
If you do accept a parcel and only notice damage after opening, inform us within 48 hours via email to [email protected] with a photograph. We will do our best to make good the damage.
INCORRECT PRODUCTS SENT
Our products are picked by human beings, and sometimes they make a mistake! Let us know within 14 days of receipt by emailing [email protected] with a photograph, and we will ensure you receive the correct item.
If an item does not arrive due to an incomplete postal address or an incorrect postal address being given by the customer, we reserve the right to charge an administration fee of 10% of the order value in order to resolve the matter.
REVIEW PAST ORDERS
If you are logged in to your account on our website, you can see an order history. If you previously purchased online as a guest or in person at our stores, please contact our customer service team at our Head Office and Lab address.
TIPS AND ADVICE
To find out how to use any of our colour cosmetics and skincare for best results, contact our make-up artists for a free telephone consultation on 020 7622 2318