100% Satisfaction Guarantee
RETURNS & EXCHANGES POLICY
We hope you love our products as much as we do, but if you are unhappy with your purchase for any reason please get in touch. Our policies are as follows.
Any unopened product are eligible for a full refund or exchange within 30 days of purchase with proof of purchase.
A product that has been opened or used but which you are not completely satisfied with can be returned for an exchange within 30 days of purchase with proof of purchase.
This policy covers all items in our ready to wear range, and bespoke blended foundation and concealer - but excludes bespoke blended lipstick and any other product created to your specification.
If the product you are returning is more than 10% used or emptied into another container, no refund or exchange is possible.
All returns require:
1) the original purchase receipt or record on our system
2) the physical return of the product to our shop or head office.
- We can only refund via the original purchase method. For refunds of items purchased with a gift voucher, or given as a gift, we can only offer an exchange, and in every case, we must be able to trace the donor of the item.
- Product credit may be granted instead of a refund, but this must be used within 30 days.
- You can only exchange or refund purchases from a retail partner/stockist/reseller directly from the retail partner where the item was purchased.
- Items purchased in a sale or at a discount may be ineligible for return, please consult the T&Cs of the promotion in each case.
- With all refunds, please note it can take your card provider 3 to 5 working days to credit your account after it has been processed.
HOW TO GET A REFUND
Free Returns In Person
The quickest way to obtain a refund may be in person at our 192 Pavilion Road flagship boutique. You need to have the original receipt and payment card with you as proof of purchase, as well as the product you wish to return.
Free Returns By Post - UK
Follow our self-service returns process with Royal Mail Tracked Returns
- Pack up the item(s) to be returned in either the original shipping packaging or a box of your choice – but please note it must be smaller than 61cm (L) x - 46cm (W) x 46cm (D)
- Identify your order number – listed on the email order confirmation. (If they ordered by phone, use their name instead when prompted)
- Click the link here to visit the Royal Mail Returns Portal and select the following options on the site.
- Click "Box/bag"
- Click "Yes" as our packaging is less than 20kg and smaller than 61cm (L) x - 46cm (W) x 46cm (D)
- Select a reason for your return
- Enter your name and address
- Complete the process and either
- Generate a label you can print off at home, attach to the package and take to your local Post Office for despatch
- OR Arrange a Parcel Collect service where the Royal Mail will come to your home to pick up your return.
If you do not have a printer at home, there is an option on the Royal Mail website to have the postman bring a label with them for your parcel. Simply follow the instructions on the website. Any queries please contact our Customer Service and we'll be happy to help.
Once we have received your return our Customer Service Team will contact you.
At the present time we regret we do not offer a free returns service internationally. If you wish to send an item back to us, you must meet the costs of international tracked shipping yourself. If you wish to choose this route, please contact Customer Service before shipping your item. We cannot be responsible for any items shipped without prior notification, that are then not received.
Problems With Your Order
CANCELLING YOUR ORDER
You have the statutory right to cancel your order at any time up to 14 days after the receipt of the item. Please be aware that orders are usually processed on the same day that they are received. Simply call our mail order team on +44 (0)20 7622 2318 during our opening hours or email [email protected] with your name, address and order reference number.
DAMAGE IN TRANSIT
If you notice a package is damaged, please in the first instance do not accept it.
If you do accept a parcel and only notice damage after opening, inform us within 48 hours via email to [email protected] with a photograph. We will do our best to make good the damage.
INCORRECT PRODUCTS SENT
Our products are picked by human beings, and sometimes they make a mistake! Let us know within 14 days of receipt by emailing [email protected] with a photograph, and we will ensure you receive the correct item.
If an item does not arrive due to an incomplete postal address or an incorrect postal address being given by the customer, we reserve the right to charge an administration fee of 10% of the order value in order to resolve the matter.
NON-DELIVERY OF ITEMS
If your item is delayed or lost by the delivery provider, we may be able to refund your postage charges or resend the item free of charge, depending on the circumstances. If however, the item was awaiting collection and not collected within the time window, or if the tracking information indicates the item was refused by the customer, we may charge additional postage costs to resend the item, and will need to resend it to a different address from the original one used.
PRODUCT QUALITY ISSUES
If you feel that the product quality of an item purchased is not up to the expected standard, please get in touch so we can do our best to put it right. Let us know via email to [email protected], attaching a photo illustrating the issue and as detailed a description as possible. Please aim to contact us as soon as possible after the purchase.
REVIEW PAST ORDERS
If you are logged in to your account on our website, you can see an order history. If you previously purchased online as a guest or in person at our stores, please contact our customer service team at our Lab address.
TIPS AND ADVICE
To find out how to use any of our colour cosmetics and skincare for best results, contact our make-up artists for a free telephone consultation on 020 7622 2318