Foundation Sample Set
Redeemable Against Purchase
Let us help you find your perfect match. Answer our mini quiz and we will send you expertly selected samples of foundation or tinted moisturiser from our ready-to-wear collection, the cost of which you can redeem against your next full size purchase. Each sample set contains 5 sample pots of product, each with 2-3 applications.
- Free UK Delivery For Orders Over £60
- Beauty That Works For You
- Award-Winning British Makeup & Skincare
- Subscribe For 10% Off Your First Purchase
How it works for you
- One of our team of expert make-up artists will analyse your answers and select the products and shades that best suit you. Your sample pack will arrive with a voucher code so you can redeem the full cost against your first order of a full size item (which doesn't have to be foundation). Please allow at least a week for the parcel to arrive as your samples are made up by hand.
- The samples are selected for your look out of our ready-to-wear colour collection. For bespoke blends, please book a free Bespoke Blending appointment at our boutique.
- Our sample packs are designed to help you trial our products. We reserve the right to cancel repeat orders by the same customer.
- The information you share will be kept in the strictest confidence.
- Shipping of the sample pack to UK addresses is charged if order total is under £50, depending on total weight of parcel, but shipping is free when set is purchased as part of total order value over £50. Please note shipping costs are not redeemable. We regret that we cannot send sample packs to customers based outside the UK, and will refund any orders placed.
- Feel free to reach out to our Customer Service team at any time with questions at any stage.
How to apply
The process of comparing samples may take up to 30 minutes. Please aim to do this on a day when you have access to natural light. Please note, swatching them on your wrist, neck or cheek will be unlikely to achieve an accurate match.
- With a brush, sponge or fingertips, apply one of the samples to one half of your face - including your cheek and forehead. It is important to apply to such a wide area as your skin tone varies across the face.
- Then, take a second sample from your set and apply it to the other half of the face.
- Give the makeup a few minutes to settle or 'oxidise' on the skin as this can deepen the tone slightly.
- Decide which side looks most natural, and invisible. Keep the best of the two on your skin, but cleanse away the side which wasn't as good.
- Then, take a third sample and try it on the cleansed half of your face.
- Make another comparison between the two sides, and cleanse away the one that doesn't look as natural or invisible.
- Repeat the comparison process until you have tried all the samples and you are left with the best option.
- Apply the best option to your whole face and wear it through the day to see how it wears. Our tip - a flattering foundation may be a little deeper than your neck, but a good match with your chest, which tends to catch the sun.
You may find you like the shade of one sample, but the feel/look/texture of another. That is very valuable feedback, as all shades are available in all formulas, whether as part of our ready to wear collection or bespoke blends.
If you have any questions or need any assistance, please contact our Customer Service team via phone or email.