Rose Dew is a hyaluronic primer & moisturiser in one that hydrates the skin with a firming and plumping effect, for a dewy and naturally radiant complexion. With Rose Otto, steam-distilled from thousands of rose petals, Rose Dew smooths and soothes the skin, creating the perfect canvas for long-lasting makeup.
- Free UK Delivery Over £60
- Beauty That Works For You
- Award-Winning British Makeup & Skincare
- Subscribe For 10% Off Your First Purchase
How it works for you
- Hydrating - Low molecular weight Hyaluronic Acid leaves skin dewy and radiant.
- Firming - Clever Hyaluronic Acid plumps and natural pore-minimiser Witch Hazel (in an alcohol-free form, of course) leaves skin feeling toned.
- Smoothing - Skin feels velvety smooth and makeup looks more flawless.
- Calming - Pure Rose Otto soothes your complexion and your mood.
- No Breakouts - With oil-free hydration in a light serum formula, it's for all skin types and ages, and won't cause breakouts.
- 2-in-1 - Rose Dew doubles up as both moisturiser and a makeup primer, for a simpler, easier morning routine.
- Supports Skin Health - Matched to your skin's natural pH, Rose Dew supports the natural acid mantle, for healthier, more resilient skin every day.
- Make-Up Lasts Longer - Rose Dew creates a smoother canvas and helps your make-up last longer.
- Artist Approved - Experts use Rose Dew for professional results and a beautiful finish.
- Bestselling - Since its launch, Rose Dew has become a cult favourite.
- 50g, Paraben Free. Oil-free. Vegan. Made in England
How to applyApply a 5p sized amount of Rose Dew to a cleansed face in the morning. Let sink in before applying makeup. If you wear SPF or another moisturiser such as Skin Treat, leave those a few moments to sink in before applying Rose Dew, which should be the last step before make-up.
What people say
Winner of Best Primer, Wardrobe Icons Beauty Awards 2022
"If you don’t yet use a primer, this is the reason to start. The hyaluronic-infused formula plumps, smooths and soothes the skin, creating the perfect base for make-up. So radiant is the effect, you might even forgo foundation all together."
Editor of Top Santé Magazine wrote February 2022 "I am in love with this product! Of the thousands I've tried over the years, this silky liquid is unlike anything else. It's ideal for using right after cleansing to relieve tightness. It's incredible."
Winner of the Editor's Choice, Beauty Shortlist Awards 2019
"A cult favourite! We all love Rose dew as it works on all skin types, is very hydrating and works as a fantastic primer under makeup." The A la Carte makeup artists
"Just wanted to drop you a line to say your rose moisturiser has completely transformed my skin. Until I started using it I suffered with breakouts with every moisturiser I tried; my skin is now flawless, dewy (not greasy!) and looks better than is has in years. Thank you!" - C C - customer
"I can't live without Rose Dew!" - A C - customer