Radiance Restoring Rose Oil
Our deeply restorative “triple rose” facial oil transforms dry and troubled skin, revealing a rebalanced, beautiful and glowing complexion.
Skin Type: All skin types, including dry, sensitive or irritated
Use: Normal to dry skin types should blend a drop of oil with their usual skincare to add a radiance boost as needed. Those with sensitive acne-prone skin should use this as their main moisturiser day and night.
- Free Delivery Over £65
- Beauty That Works For You
- Subscribe For 10% Off Your First Purchase
How it works for you
- Natural Actives
- The triple rose blend in our 100% natural formula of Rose Hip, Rose Otto and Rose Geranium deliver a supercharged dose of antioxidants, Vitamins A, C, E, K and Omega 3, 6 and 9 fatty acids which increase the skin’s elasticity and resilience, helping to repair and protect the skin against environmental stressors. They work to brighten the skin, soothe inflammation, and minimise scarring and pigmentation.
- Other natural oils in our carefully calibrated blend include Jojoba, Sweet Almond and Grapeseed, which are designed to quench skin with a non-greasy, smooth and glossy finish.
- The Right Fatty Acids
- As well as its beneficial natural actives, our Andean Rose Hip Oil contains high levels of linoleic fatty acid. Linoleic acid is a specific fatty acid that the skin needs for optimal health, but which it cannot make by itself.
- It does not cause breakouts - in fact studies have shown that people with acne have a deficit of linoleic acid and benefit from applying oils containing more of it.
- The Essence Of Calm
- Our rose oil contains Rose Otto, an essential oil steam distilled the traditional from Bulgarian rose petals, proven to promote calm and wellbeing. Studies have shown that inhalation of this essence reduces sympathetic nervous activity and the concentration of adrenaline.
Why should I use a facial oil at all?
- Naturally derived facial oils promote skin integrity - they 'lock in' your skin's natural moisture as well as the hydration provided by your other skincare products, boosting their moisturising effects. Well-moisturised skin is more radiant and looks younger than under-moisturised skin.
- What’s more, packed with vitamins, phytosterols and polyphenols, facial oils also help keep your skin’s defences strong, resisting the impact of environmental aggressors.
- We recommend everyone has a facial oil in their skincare collection to boost your regular skincare as needed. This might be during and after periods of cold weather, or to rescue troubled skin after a journey, illness or starting a new medication.
How to apply
Normal to dry skin types should blend a drop of oil with their usual skincare to add a radiance boost as needed. For best effects, apply to damp (but not wet) skin. For example, we love mixing a drop of Radiance Restoring Rose Oil in with our Rose Dew Primer and Moisturiser on cold mornings. And we love mixing a drop of this oil with Hydrasmooth in our Evening Ritual for a deep hydration treatment once a week.
Sensitive oily skin that is prone to acne will benefit from using Radiance Restoring Rose Oil as a primary moisturiser morning and night, to help fortify the skin’s barrier and reduce redness and inflammation, while improving the appearance of scarring and pigmentation.
What people say
Editor's Choice, 2023 Beauty Shortlist Awards
"I just wanted to let you know your Rose Oil is fantastic! I was bought it as a gift a few months ago and have been using it every other night since. I have suffered with acne for around 10 years and finished a course of isotretinoin recently. It made my skin horribly dry and your product made it comfortable. It's also great at repairing I have noticed a reduction in my red pigmentation marks which is something my dermatologist said would take years! Thank you!"
ROSA CANINA (ROSE HIP) FRUIT OIL, PRUNUS AMYGDALUS SATIVA (SWEET ALMOND) KERNEL OIL, VITIS VINIFERA (GRAPE) SEED OIL, SIMMONDSIA CHINENSIS (JOJOBA) SEED OIL, TOCOPHERYL ACETATE (VITAMIN E), PELARGONIUM GRAVEOLENS (GERANIUM) FLOWER OIL ROSA DAMASCENA (ROSE) FLOWER OIL, NATURALLY OCCURRING CITRONELLOL, LINALOOL. GERANIOL, CITRAL (AVOID THE EYE AREA)
30ml glass dropper bottle. Made In England
Preservative-free, Sulphate-free, Alcohol-free, never tested on animals. As with all essential oils, care should be taken and professional advice sought before using during pregnancy.