Provence Eyeshadow Palette
The new Provence Eyeshadow Palette is a collection of cool ethereal tones creating refreshing looks for day and night.
With subtle shaders Oyster and Suede for day and a choice of smoky liners, rounded off by magical Pearl highlighter, it has all the elements of multiple beautiful looks.
Lovely for blue and brown eyes, and especially beautiful on cool skin tones.
Available at 50% less than eyeshadows purchased individually, it's an instant way to transform your eye makeup collection.
- Beauty That Works For You
- Makers Of Award-Winning British Skincare & Makeup
- Free Delivery On All UK Orders over £50
How it works for you
- Curated with Eye Define mineral eyeshadow, a richly pigmented non-drop, true colour pro make-up artist favourite in these beautiful shades (clockwise from top left)
- Pearl – the ultimate magical highlighter for browbones and inner corner
- Oyster – a dusky lilac that brightens and subtly defines the crease
- Suede– a suit-all neutral shader for every day
- Gunmetal– a deep metallic grey for use wet or dry as a fresh and flattering eye liner
- Deep Violet– designed to make the colour of your eyes truly pop, this liner is refreshing and brightening
- Anemone– echoing the lavender fields of Provence that inspired this palette, a pop of colour for the centre of the lid
- All products in the palette are free from chemical preservatives, parabens and SLS. Made in England
How to apply
Watch makeup artist Harriette Simmons show you how to use it for a simple smoky eye in our video tutorial.
MICA, TALC, PARAFFINUM LIQUIDUM, METHICONE, CALCIUM CARBONATE, SYNTHETIC FLUORPHLOGOPITE, DIMETHICONE, ISOSTEARYL ISOSTEARATE, LANOLIN OIL. [+/- CI 77891, CI 77510, CI 75470, CI 77742, CI 19140, CI 77288, CI 77289, CI 73360, CI 77007, CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499, CI 77002, CI 77861]
6 x 2.5g Eyeshadow pans