Glow Highlighting Powder Beach
A soft-focus shimmering highlighter for fresh youthful radiance and a my-skin-but-better kind of glow.
Beach - lending skin a golden sandstone sheen. Ideal for medium to tan skin tones with warm undertones.
- Free Delivery Over £60
- Beauty That Works For You
- Award-Winning British Makeup & Skincare
- Subscribe For 10% Off Your First Purchase
How it works for you
Our mineral highlighter is ultra-finely milled and blended by hand for easy, smooth application and a subtle hint of shimmer
- Soft, glitter-free illumination to catch the light, lift the complexion, enhance your natural facial contours and give instant freshness and polish to your look
- Easy to blend and build (even for makeup beginners) ensuring a subtle and luminous glow – it’s mistake-proof.
- Soft-focus and streak-free, with a smooth, non-cakey finish, even on dry skin.
- Suitable for all skin types - Preservative and fragrance-free, vegan and oil-free. We recommend our mineral formulas such as Glow Highlighting Powder for sensitive skin
How to apply
Apply to your cheekbones for a lit-from-within radiance. For an even more polished look, consider applying highlighter to all high points of your face—the tops of your cheekbones, along your brow bones, the top of your cupid’s bow, and down the bridge of your nose.
Use the integral luxe brush on the go or we recommend our large, fluffy Powder Brush for precise and effortless application.
What people say
Glow Highlighting Powder was a Finalist - Best Highlighter in the 2020 Beauty Shortlist Awards
"Beach" was reviewed in Cosmopolitan Magazine July 2019 edition by Beauty Director Inge van Lotringen who wrote "At last! A highlighter that doesn't make me look like a rose-gold glitter ball. Luminous and subtle"
TALC, CI 77019 (MICA), MAGNESIUM CARBONATE, MAGNESIUM STEARATE, PARAFFINUM LIQUIDUM (MINERAL OIL), DIMETHICONE [+/- SYNTHETIC FLUORPHLOGOPITE (SYNTHETIC MICA), CI 15850 (RED 7), CI 77120 (BARIUM SULFATE), CI 73360 (RED 30 LAKE), CI 77002 (ALUMINIUM HYDROXIDE), CI 77007 (ULTRAMARINE), CI 77491 (IRON OXIDE), CI 77492 (IRON OXIDE), CI 77499 (IRON OXIDE) CI 77742 (MANGANESE VIOLET), CI 77891 (TITANIUM DIOXIDE)]
12g MADE IN ENGLAND