Covid Policies at 192 Pavilion Road Boutique
Last Updated 2 September 2021
We are delighted to be open at 192 Pavilion Road. Visit us for relaxed, safe shopping, and makeup services and lessons
What's On In-Store
- Our updated menu of makeup lessons and artistry for special occasions
- Bespoke Foundation Blending
- Bespoke Lipstick Blending
- Swatching and comparing all products across our range, both colour makeup and skincare. Although our main product display is taking a break, we have colour charts, covid-secure testers and prepacked samples.
- Free expertise and advice to find the perfect personalised beauty picks for your unique look and taste
- Creating your own bespoke colour collection of eyeshadows, blushers, bronzers and highlighters. No wasted shades, just personal perfection in a single palette!
What's On Pause
- Group Makeup Lessons with more than 2 individuals
How We're Staying Covid Secure
- We have conducted a full covid risk assessment and are passionately committed to providing a safe location for our customers and colleagues.
- We would be grateful if you would wear one of the complimentary masks and use the hand sanitiser provided during your visit.
- Our makeup artists will be wearing masks, and in case of close contact services, they wear visors or goggles as well. Their temperatures have to be taken and logged before they start work.
- We have enhanced cleaning procedures in place and carefully sanitise all surfaces and contact points after each customer.
- We will need to take your contact details (including name, telephone number and email) of every customer taking a close contact service, where makeup is applied to your face by our artist. Your data will be stored securely and not passed to any third parties unless requested by NHS Track & Trace. You are also able to scan the QR code on your NHS Test & Trace app.
- During a close contact service you are able to remove your mask to have makeup applied. Other customers are allowed in the shop at this time to make a purchase, subject to their keeping a social distance of 2m+.
- We can only accept payment by card and contactless payment, not cash.
- Our main front door will remain open at all times for best possible ventilation. In colder weather other heating will be available.
Book Your Session
Book ahead quickly and easily online or by phone for your own free shopping and advice appointment to be sure to avoid a wait. [Find out more HERE]
Drop ins are also welcome, but are subject to the availability of our team.
If you have a voucher that expired during lockdown, or you have a voucher coming up to expiry that you would like to extend, please contact Customer Service.
We will continue to monitor developments and guidance closely and share any updates - sign up to our newsletter or follow us on Facebook or Instagram to receive updates as they happen.
We'd like to thank you profoundly for supporting our independent British company throughout this covid period and hope that you and your family stay safe.