We are delighted to be open again Monday to Saturday 11am-6pm
Visit us for relaxed, safe shopping, including reordering your bespoke blend, and socially distanced beauty advice.
What's On In-Store
- Colour matching to create a first time bespoke blend foundation (our makeup artists can do this by sight alone!)
- Reordering your existing bespoke blend
- Bespoke Lipstick Blending
- Swatching and comparing all products across our range, both colour makeup and skincare. We have extensive colour charts, pristine testers and prepacked samples to take away with you
- Free expertise and advice to find the perfect personalised beauty picks for your unique look and taste
- Creating your own bespoke colour collection of eyeshadows, blushers, bronzers and highlighters. No wasted shades, just personal perfection in a single palette!
What's On Pause
- Makeup lessons and occasion makeup services. Watch this space for updates as the government's guidance changes. If you have a voucher coming up to expiry, we are happy to offer an extension, please simply contact us.
- Application of products to your skin by our makeup artists
How We're Staying Covid Secure
- To keep us all safe, we can only welcome one customer per makeup artist, with a maximum of 2 customers in the shop at any one time.
- You’ll also need to wear one of the complimentary masks and use the hand sanitiser provided during your visit.
- Our makeup artists will be wearing masks and gloves, and sanitising surfaces thoroughly after each customer. Their temperatures also have to be taken and logged before they start work.
- We can only accept payment by card and contactless payment, not cash.
- Seating, refreshments and use of the cloakroom and bathroom will not be available.
- Our air conditioning unit will be turned off, and the door will remain open at all times for best possible ventilation.
Book Your Session
Book ahead quickly and easily online or by phone for your own free shopping and advice appointment to be sure to avoid a wait. [Find out more HERE]
Drop ins are also welcome, but are subject to the availability of our team.
We hope to extend the possibilities over the coming weeks and months in line with guidance - sign up to our newsletter or follow us on Facebook or Instagram to receive updates as they happen.
We'd like to thank you profoundly for supporting the online and mail order side of our business throughout the covid crisis. It has been especially wonderful to connect with so many of you personally.