Welcome To The Boutique
Last Updated 26 April 2021
We are delighted to be open again at 192 Pavilion Road. Visit us for relaxed, safe shopping, and makeup services and lessons
What's On In-Store
- Our updated menu of makeup lessons and artistry for special occasions
- Colour matching to create a first time bespoke blend foundation
- Bespoke Lipstick Blending
- Reordering your existing bespoke blend
- Swatching and comparing all products across our range, both colour makeup and skincare. Although our main product display is taking a break, we have colour charts, covid-secure testers and prepacked samples.
- Free expertise and advice to find the perfect personalised beauty picks for your unique look and taste
- Creating your own bespoke colour collection of eyeshadows, blushers, bronzers and highlighters. No wasted shades, just personal perfection in a single palette!
What's On Pause
- Group Makeup Lessons with individuals outside your bubble/household. Watch this space for updates as the government's guidance changes.
- If you have a voucher coming up to expiry, we are happy to offer an extension or a credit note, please simply contact us.
How We're Staying Covid Secure
- We have conducted a full covid risk assessment and are passionately committed to providing a safe location for our customers and colleagues.
- Please wear one of the complimentary masks and use the hand sanitiser provided during your visit.
- Our makeup artists will be wearing masks, and in case of close contact services, they wear visors as well. Their temperatures have to be taken and logged before they start work.
- We have enhanced cleaning procedures in place and carefully sanitise all surfaces and contact points after each customer.
- We are legally required to take contact details (including name, telephone number and email) of every customer taking a close contact service, where makeup is applied to your face by our artist. Your data will be stored securely and not passed to any third parties unless requested by NHS Track & Trace. You are also able to scan the QR code on your NHS Test & Trace app.
- During a close contact service you are able to remove your mask to have makeup applied. Up to one additional customer is allowed in the shop at this time to make a purchase, subject to their wearing a mask at all times and keeping a social distance of 2m+.
- We can only accept payment by card and contactless payment, not cash.
- Refreshments and use of the cloakroom and bathroom will not be available.
- Our main front door will remain open at all times for best possible ventilation. In colder weather other heating will be available.
Book Your Session
Book ahead quickly and easily online or by phone for your own free shopping and advice appointment to be sure to avoid a wait. [Find out more HERE]
Drop ins are also welcome, but are subject to the availability of our team.
We will continue to monitor developments and guidance closely and share any updates - sign up to our newsletter or follow us on Facebook or Instagram to receive updates as they happen.
We'd like to thank you profoundly for supporting our independent British company throughout this covid period and hope that you and your family stay safe.