Twilight Eyeshadow Palette
Cool plums and denims for intriguing modern looks.
Available at up to 50% less than eyeshadows purchased individually
Our Twilight Eyeshadow Palette is all about muted mauves and cool berry tones to create multiple wearable looks for day and night. By day turn to subtle, suit-all Suede for a natural shader, and for a smokier effect define the eyes with rich Blackberry. Sweep Aubergine into the crease for utterly on-trend plum tones. Featuring our bestselling Eye Define mineral powder eyeshadow in a mixture of matte, satin and shimmer finishes.
Use: Lovely for blue, green and brown eyes, and especially beautiful on cool skin tones.
Scroll down for tips on how to use this palette and to watch our video tutorial to get the look!
- Free UK Delivery Over £60
- Beauty That Works For You
- Award-Winning British Makeup & Skincare
How it works for you
- Curated with matte, satin and shimmer Eye Define mineral eyeshadow, a richly pigmented, long-wearing, and crease-resistant professional make-up artist favourite, in these beautiful shades (clockwise from top left)
- Bisque – golden morning light for a softly shimmering highlight on the lids and browbones
- Suede – a cool mid-toned violet brown for a subtle shader
- Aubergine – a plummy deep mauve for modern rich berry tones in the crease
- Blackberry – a smoky matte bilberry blue for use wet or dry as a fresh and flattering eye liner
- Raisin – shimmering cool midnight denim for an on-trend crease or a pop in the centre of the lid
- Pewter – a muted plummy smoke for natural definition in the crease
- All products in the palette are free from chemical preservatives, parabens and SLS. Made in England
How to apply
Watch senior makeup artist Amy Goode for a step-by-step guide on creating a beautiful day to night makeup look.
Make up tools (as shown in video):
- Use our Shadow Brush, a firm flat brush for applying eyeshadows across the lid.
- Use our Blending Brush to flawlessly blend all shades in moments.
- Use our Socket Brush, a versatile brush for socket and crease of eye as well as smudging eyeliner
6 X 2.5G EYESHADOW PANS