Glossy Gorgeous Lips
Saturday 25 and Sunday 26 January 2020 - Special Offer - Receive a Rose Hydrabalm Gift With Every Purchase Over £100
Your gift will be added automatically to order after completion and will not appear in your shopping cart. Offer available online, in-store at 192 Pavilion Road and via telephone mail order.
Rose Hydrabalm is our luxe overnight lip treatment and daily use balm for beautifully soft, glossy and fuller-looking lips. Delicately fragranced with rose essence and harnessing the natural restorative power of Rose Hip and Beeswax, it is packed with fortifying Vitamin E and a collagen-boosting peptide complex to add volume and smooth fine lines.
- Lip Balm Gift With Purchase
- Free UK Delivery On Orders Over £100
- Choose Free Samples With Orders
How it works for you
- Free from mineral oil and chemical preservatives, our best-selling lip balm melts into lips for deep and long-lasting conditioning. Chapped, cracked lips are instantly transformed
- Gorgeous glossy finish and peptide complex subtly volumise and smooth, so lips look temporarily fuller and rounder
- Delicately soothing natural Rosa Damascena fragrance for an indulgent finish
- Convenient pocket-sized lipstick applicator makes the balm easy to apply on the go without messy fingertips
- Suits all skin types
- Completely Preservative and Petroleum Free, Sulphate-free, Alcohol-free, never tested on animals
How to apply
- Apply on and around the lips at night for overnight repair
- Wear on-the-go for a moisture surge
- Add over lip liner or matte lipstick to add a glossy fuller-looking finish
CAPRYLIC/CAPRIC TRIGLYCERIDE, RICINUS COMMUNIS OIL, THEOBROMA GRANDIFLORUM SEED BUTTER, CERA ALBA, PRUNUS AMYGDALUS SATIVA KERNEL OIL, ROSA CANINA FRUIT OIL, EUPHORBIA CERIFERA CERA, POLYETHYLENE, LANOLIN OIL, HYDROGENATED POLYISOBUTENE, ETHYL HEXYL PALMITATE, TOCOPHEROL ACETATE, PARFUM, TRIBEHENIN, SORBITAN ISOSTEARATE, LACTIC ACID, PALMITOYL TRIPEPTIDE-1, MICA, ALPHA-ISOMETHYL IONONE, HEXYL CINNAMAL, LINALOOL, CI 77491 & CI 77891.
4g MADE IN UK