Peachy Nudes Eyeshadow Palette
Watch our video tutorial to get the look!
- Beauty That Works For You
- Makers Of Award-Winning British Skincare & Makeup
- Free Delivery On All UK Orders over £50
How it works for you
- Curated with Eye Define mineral eyeshadow, a richly pigmented non-drop, true colour pro make-up artist favourite in these beautiful shades (clockwise from top left)
- Bisque – a subtle golden highlighting shade for the lids and browbones
- Salmon – a colour-correcting peachy-pink that vanishes away redness and shadows
- Peach – a true peach to be dabbed in the centre of the lid for a fresh, fruity touch
- Beaver – a rich deep brown with for use wet or dry as an eye liner
- Treacle – a warm golden brown perfect for the crease of a smokey eye
- Antique – a sparkling burnished gold for the crease or centre of the lid
- All products in the palette are preservative-free
How to apply
Watch our video tutorial for a step-by-step guide on creating beautiful looks with this suit-all palette.
What people say
Chelsea designer and influencer Sophie Stanbury loves the brightening effect of the peachy shades and the options for accent colours that range from golden to copper.