Invite a friend or loved one to enjoy a personalised expert makeup consultation and discovery session with our unique Makeup Playtime experience at the Pavilion Road boutique.
This fun and flexible makeup review is also fully redeemable against product purchase. They'll return to everyday life afterwards with new tips and tricks and a fresh take on their every day beauty, wearing a beautifully polished look.
- Free Delivery Over £65
- Beauty That Works For You
- Award-Winning British Makeup & Skincare
- Subscribe For 10% Off Your First Purchase
How it works for you
- Makeup Playtime is the perfect seasonal refresh session for your loved one to try something new, discover new products, pick up clever tips and tricks, and discover what will never go out of fashion - the beauty that really works for them.
- It's perfect gift for someone who's just had a new haircut, new hair colour, or a new lease on life.
- In Make-Up Playtime, we focus on their unique needs and interests, help answer any pressing questions that they might have on their mind, and show them how to change things up in a beautiful and achievable way. In the session we:
- Do a foundation colour match, bespoke blending as needed
- Update their colours
- Share new tips, tricks & trends
- Demo our latest launches
- Offer answers & advice
- Create a natural, fresh day make-up look
- Makeup Playtime lasts approximately 30 minutes, with appointments available at our Sloane Square boutique. The value of the voucher is redeemable against product purchase.
- 1-year validity.
Please note Makeup Playtime is not a makeover service, nor a makeup lesson, but a consultation focused around advice and shopping. Please take a look at The Bespoke Beauty Lesson and The Ultimate Beauty Lesson for a makeup lesson alternative.
What people say
"From the moment I walked in to the store, I actually felt lifted to be honest, the girls were so sweet and caring and I felt like I was on a mini vacation."
Ms Y. T.
“Before I came across Cosmetics à la Carte the purchasing of make-up was a costly and wasteful exercise. So many bottles of base tint, as well as lipsticks, blushers and pots of eye colour were thrown away because they were the wrong colour. Fortunately, that is a thing of the past... Life is so much easier, for nowadays I need only one set of make-up that I know suits me perfectly. The range of colours across all products is extensive and the quality is consistently high. Of special note are the custom-mixed tints and foundations that ensure the perfect tone is achieved for my complexion. More importantly, I have received instruction on the application of make-up, as well as advice on how to add ‘drama’ for evenings... I have no need to look elsewhere, as Cosmetics à la Carte offers a total package.”
Mrs A. W.
"I couldn’t have been more pleased with my Make-Up Playtime.... She’s given me back my confidence in wearing makeup after a couple of years with very little. Plus some great tips and new colours. V highly recommend Cosmetics A La Carte"