Lipstick Sample Set
Redeemable Against PurchaseTry samples of our lipsticks from the comfort of home. Use the selector below to tell us the colour group you are interested in, and the finish you'd like to try. We will send you expertly selected samples of lipsticks from our ready-to-wear collection, the cost of which you can redeem against your next full size purchase. Each sample set contains 5 mini lipstick bullets, which allow minimum 2 applications each.
- Free Delivery Over £65
- Beauty That Works For You
- Award-Winning British Makeup & Skincare
- Subscribe For 10% Off Your First Purchase
How it works for you
- One of our team of expert make-up artists will analyse your answers and select the products and shades that best suit you.
- Your sample pack will arrive with a voucher code so you can redeem the full cost against your first order of a full size item (which doesn't have to be lipstick). Please allow at least a week for the parcel to arrive as your set will be made up by hand.
- The samples are selected for your look out of our ready-to-wear colour collection. For a bespoke colour unique to you, please book a free Bespoke Blending session at the Chelsea boutique; we cannot prepare bespoke samples as part of a sample set.
- Our sample packs are designed to help you trial our products. We reserve the right to cancel repeat orders by the same customer.
- If you want to try specific shades of our range, or get a close match to a favourite lipstick from elsewhere, please let us know in the box above. Be aware that more general colour descriptions such as 'peach' or 'rose' are open to interpretation and our artists' idea of these shades may be different from yours - so please be as specific as possible to avoid disappointment.
- The information you share will be kept in the strictest confidence.
- Please note shipping costs are not redeemable. We regret that we cannot send sample packs to customers based outside the UK, and will refund any orders placed.
- Feel free to reach out to our Customer Service team at any time with questions at any stage.
How to apply
Simply apply from the miniature lipstick bullet direct to your lips. A colour that makes your skin tone look healthy, and your teeth look whiter, will be a great match for you.
Please be aware the mini bullets are delicate, so that they can break if too much pressure is applied. Best to apply gently and build up the colour. If they do accidentally snap, simply smush them onto a palette and apply the sample with a lip brush.