Sheer Balm Lipstick Cupcake
Hydrating Balm With TintGlossy and soft warm nude that's perfect to enhance natural lip colour on medium skin tones.
- Beauty That Works For You
- Makers Of Award-Winning British Skincare & Makeup
- Free Delivery On All UK Orders over £50
How it works for you
- Imparting a sheer veil of colour that gently tints the lip and lifts your whole complexion, Sheer Balms are have-your-cake-and-eat-it lip colour with all the moisturising benefits of a lip balm and all the glamour of a lipstick.
- With a gorgeous light and glossy finish without a trace of stickiness, it doesn’t “bleed” or settle into lip lines.
- Infused with castor oil and natural wonder Lanolin to repair cracked lips and protect against dryness.
- With Vitamin E, skin resilience and regeneration are also boosted so your lips tend to retain moisture better
- Supercharged with a Maxi-Lip peptide complex to stimulate synthesis of collagen and glycosaminoglycans, including hyaluronic acid, to moisturise lips and make them firmer, smoother and better defined.
- Suitable for all skin types. 4g. Made In England. Free from Sulphates & Parabens. Never tested on animals.
How to applyAn easy, low-maintenance way to dress up your lips, it can be applied easily in seconds, without a mirror, straight from the bullet.
What people say
Bronze Winner, Tinted Lip Balm, Beauty Bible Awards 2021
Independent testers wrote: “My lips are definitely softer and it's a brilliant product for these strange times we have currently, as it doesn't smudge and keeps my lips soft with my masks being on and off all the time.” “subtle and classy lip tint that offers a light sheen, softer lips and didn't smudge at all, even after my mask tried its best to smoosh it!” “Easy to take with you if you're heading out and likely to be having a drink or something to eat – a winner for me. My daughter loved the look and has helped herself to a few try-ons; she's a convert, too.”
A la Carte Makeup Artist Harriette
"Extremely comfortable and hydrating on the lips, I love how natural these lipsticks are and they really brighten the face giving a fresh soft finish. An easy way to add a subtle pop of colour."