Hand Rescue Treatment
Naturally powered hand cream to give hands instant relief and long-lasting silky smoothness.
- Beauty That Works For You
- Award-Winning British Skincare & Makeup
- Free Delivery On All UK Orders over £50
How it works for you
- Feels like a lotion, but works like a treatment balm, to bring hands back from the brink.
- Natural Beeswax and Shea Butter soften away all cragginess on the surface of the skin
- Exceptionally bio-compatible Olive Squalane penetrates the epidermis and moisturises from within
- Glycerine attracts water to the skin like a magnet for moisture
- Prickly Pear Seed Oil has naturally bountiful vitamins and antioxidants for maximal skin barrier health
- Natural Lanolin forms a protective smooth layer locking all the goodness and moisture in while keeping environmental stressors at bay
- Gently scented with a top note of rose, which then diffuses into spicy orris and cloves, leaving a lingering base blend of patchouli and cedarwood. It’s a complex, warming and quite delicious combination.
- For all skin types. Silicone-free. Mineral Oil Free. SLS/SLES-free. Denatured Alcohol Free. Paraben-Free
How to applyApply a 5p size amount after each handwash. Apply a double dollop overnight for baby soft and radically renewed hands in the morning.
What people say
Creator - Brand Founder Lynne Sanders
"To rescue my over-washed hands, I wanted a hand cream that really worked, that felt and smelled indulgent, and that sank in really quickly. I'm so happy with the result, which is packed with some of my favourite natural ingredients. Now there's a bottle in every hand bag I own! I hope you find it as useful as I do.”
50ml. Made In England
AQUA, GLYCEROL, CAPRYLIC/CAPRIC TRIGLYCERIDE, OLIVE SQUALANE, OPUNTIA FICUS INDICA SEED OIL, BUTYROSPERMUM PARKII, GLYCERYL MONOSTEARATE, CETYL ALCOHOL, LANOLIN OIL, HYDROXYSTEARIC ACID, CERA ALBA, PHENOXYETHANOL, BENZYL ALCOHOL, ETHYLHEXYLGLYCERINE, PARFUM, XANTHAN GUM, LINALOOL, EUGENOL