Baroque Eyeshadow Palette
Natural coppery caramels abound in our new Baroque Eyeshadow Palette. By day enhance your lids with dusky pink Rosegold, by night smoke out the lashline with rich Woody. Change it up with on-trend Copper in the crease and verdant Juniper for an evening eye with a difference. As worn and loved by Chelsea designer Sophie Stanbury.
Available at 50% less than eyeshadows purchased individually, it's the perfect way refresh your eye makeup collection.
- Beauty That Works For You
- Award-Winning British Skincare & Makeup
- Free Delivery On All UK Orders over £50
How it works for you
- Curated with Eye Define mineral eyeshadow, a richly pigmented non-drop, true colour pro make-up artist favourite in these beautiful shades (clockwise from top left)
- Bisque – a subtle golden highlighting shade for the browbones and inner corner
- Topaz – a sunny golden shimmer for brighter lids and a sparkling finishing touch
- Juniper – a golden green to smoke out the crease
- Woody – a rich deep golden shimmering brown with for use wet or dry as an eye liner
- Copper – warm bronze for an on-trend crease or a pop in the centre of the lid
- Rosegold – a subtle dusky golden pink for the crease or centre of the lid
- All products in the palette are free from chemical preservatives, parabens and SLS. Made in England
How to apply
Inspiration for your look
- Topaz across the lid and Juniper in the crease
- Rosegold across the lid and Bisque to highlight
- Copper in the crease with Woody as liner for a modern smoky eye
What people say
Chelsea designer and influencer Sophie Stanbury loves the bronzed caramels of this palette for autumn makeup.
MICA, TALC, PARAFFINUM LIQUIDUM, METHICONE, CALCIUM CARBONATE, SYNTHETIC FLUORPHLOGOPITE, DIMETHICONE, ISOSTEARYL ISOSTEARATE, LANOLIN OIL. [+/- CI 77891, CI 77510, CI 75470, CI 77742, CI 19140, CI 77288, CI 77289, CI 73360, CI 77007, CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499, CI 77002, CI 77861]
6 x 2.5g Eyeshadow pans